2) Data collection when using our app.
Personal Information the App CollectsWhen you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:This app has access to the following personal information:Customer names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses, geolocations, IP addresses, and browser user agents.This app can access and modify your store’s data:Read orders, transactions, and fulfillmentsModify products, variants, and collectionsModify theme templates and theme assetsModify script tags in your store’s theme template filesModify draft ordersRead product informationRead products, variants, and collectionsRead theme templates and theme assetsRead script tags in your store’s theme template filesRead draft orders
3) HostingHosting by: netcup GmbHDaimlerstrasse 25D-76185 Karlsruhe
Using server in Germany and Europe.
4) CookiesIn order to make visiting our website more attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and allow your browser to be recognized the next time you visit (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. The duration of the respective cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings of your web browser.In some cases, the cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). Insofar as personal data is also processed by individual cookies used by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either for the performance of the contract, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO in the case of consent given, or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the site visit. Please note that you can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually about their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browsers under the following links:Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=de&hlrm=en Safari: https://support.apple.com/de-de/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac Opera: https://help.opera.com/de/latest/web-preferences/#cookiesPlease note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
5) ContactingWhen contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If your contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
6) Use of a live chat systemOn this app, anonymized data is collected and stored with technologies of Tidio Poland Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in [Wojska Polskiego 81, 70-481 Szczecin]. for the purpose of web analysis and to operate the live chat system to answer live support requests. Usage profiles can be created from this anonymized data under a pseudonym. Cookies can be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of the site visitor’s Internet browser. The cookies enable the recognition of the Internet browser.The data collected with the Tidio Poland Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in [Wojska Polskiego 81, 70-481 Szczecin].technologies will not be used to personally identify the visitor of this website without the separately given consent of the person concerned and will not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. To avoid the storage of Tidio Poland Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in [Wojska Polskiego 81, 70-481 Szczecin]. To avoid this, you can set your Internet browser so that no cookies can be placed on your computer in the future or so that cookies that have already been placed are deleted. However, switching off all cookies may mean that some functions on our Internet pages can no longer be executed. You can object to the collection and storage of data for the purpose of creating a pseudonymized user profile at any time with effect for the future by sending us your objection informally by e-mail to the e-mail address given below.
7) Duration of storage of personal dataThe duration of the storage of personal data is measured on the basis of the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and – if relevant – additionally on the basis of the respective statutory retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law).When processing personal data on the basis of explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject revokes his or her consent.If there are statutory retention periods for data that is processed within the scope of legal or quasi-legal obligations on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (b) DSGVO, this data will be routinely deleted after the retention periods have expired, provided that it is no longer required for the fulfillment of the contract or the initiation of the contract and/or there is no legitimate interest on our part in continuing to store it. When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object pursuant to Art. 21(1) DSGVO, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.When processing personal data for the purpose of direct marketing on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object pursuant to Article 21 (2) DSGVO.Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this statement about specific processing situations, stored personal data will otherwise be deleted when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed. (Once you delete the app)